Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog post 1

   “The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” -Doctor Seuss

I have chosen this quotation because I really love the way the author creates a chain that goes from reading into going places and seeing things you couldn't without the knowledge you get from reading. Reading is a very important skill to have, and if you read a lot and know many things you you learn from books, there are better chances for you to get a better education, therefore letting you 'go more places.' I can connect to this quotation because when I need to study for a big test, I read over all of my notes, and when I do that it makes me remember things for my test. When I get a good mark on my test, it gives me a good grade, and it takes me another step forward to going more places.

I got my quotation from:
http://www.readfaster.com/readingquotes.asp

1 comment:

  1. The quotation for your post that is to be in the headings does not match!

    ReplyDelete