Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog post 2

 
   The book I am currently reading is called 'Room 13', by Henry Garfield.

   This novel is about an English teacher Marilou McCormick, who has recently moved to Julian, California due to her boyfriends sudden and tragic death. Marilou wants a fresh start in a new town, putting the tragedy behind her. Everything is going fine in her new town until weird, unexplainable things started happening in her classroom, room 13.  Former teacher Mr. Scurvy is known to haunt the room, and has started to freak Marilou out.

   For my review of this book, I think that it is very well written. The Author made me feel like I was right there with them. The author used lots of suspense which kept me wanting to read more. There where lots of twists in the story which I was not expecting, and in the end all of the pieces fall into place. Over all a great read from my point of view.

1 comment:

  1. A succinct, yet complete entry. Book titles are italicized, but not in quotations.

    ReplyDelete